Saturday, October 20, 2012

Round 1: Morton

After a long brake due to the Sims 3, I'm back to playing this challenge. I wanted something to do while I wait to get Showtime (The only EP I don't yet have, I have yet to get any of the SPs) and order Seasons. Once I get Showtime I plan of playing my Sims 3 Legacy game for a bit and then Seasons will be out and I definitely will be spending a lot of time with that one once I get it. I will admit that I am a little out of my element after playing Sims 3 for so long.


Now we introduce the Morton family. Natalie was left to raise her twin daughters Lena and Erin when her husband Seth died. They moved to Roseview to start a new life. (CC being removed caused the outfits they had originally to change. They are not what I chose.)

Monday: 
After Seth died Natalie was left to raise her twin girls on her own, she knew she was in for a tough ride.



Natalie: Oh, Lena, Erin. You two will never have any memory of your daddy. I wish things didn't happen this way.
Hello, I'm sorry for your loss.
Natalie: Who are you and where are you?
 I'm the narrator. I'm everywhere really. First things first. I need to know what you want in life.

Natalie: I want to have six grandchildren.
Well, that is doable. Erin and Lena could each have three.

Natalie: We have very little money, but I managed to get some essentials and even build a little pond. I am going to have to get a job as soon as I can and hire a nanny for the girls.

 The first thing to do is start potty training the girls. Unfortunately they may not get a chance to learn all their toddler skills.
Natalie: I have to try to teach them.
I didn't say you couldn't try, just that you might run out of time.



 Ugh, who did that?
Natalie: That is not a very nice thing to do.

Natalie: I need a job, and I found one as a Security Guard. It may not pay much but it's a job and it will get the bills payed. I start tomorrow, so i should get the girls settled today.

The welcome Wagon consisted of Alexia Edgar and James Carter. Also that guy from Bluewater Village, but he had no reason to be there in my opinion. 
Natalie: Hi, I'm Natalie Morton. The two toddlers on the porch are Erin and Lina, my daughters. We just moved here.
Alexia: Nice to meet you Natalie. I'm Alexia Edger. I live with my husband and four children. I also have twin girls, but they are older. I have twin boys who are about your girls age.
Natalie: Well, I hope are children will get along in the future.
James Carter: Hi, James Carter. I live with my twin sister and her family. Mother and I moved in with my sister just a while ago. My sister also has twins, a boy and a girl, who are the same ager as your girls.
She said good-bye and they left after a little chat. They didn't want to impose as she had to take care of her children.



Tuesday: 
Natalie got up early to do some fishing. 
Natalie: I caught a blue catfish. I sold it so we would have a little extra cash.


Natalie: Hello, I would like to schedule a Nanny to come by while I am working. Yes, track my work schedule please. I work the night shift as a security guard. Thank you.


Natalie: I was able to get the girls each one toy, didn't have the money for a whole toy box. I worry that they won't learn any of their toddler skills. I just have not had the time or energy to teach them and none of us have been in a good mood.



 Looks like the storm brought Seth out.

 Just as Natalie is going to work.

The nanny takes care of the twins, but dose not clean up the mess.


Early Wednesday:
Natalie comes home with her first paycheck.
Natalie: Most of it went to paying the nanny as well as bills, but at least I got them paid.

Natalie: The nanny seems to have made a meal as well. I hope it hasn't sat out for two long.

 Natalie took care of her daughters and then it was time to go to work. It was the twins birthday and she was unable to get them a cake.


Early Thursday:
She came home in a bad mood. She needs to get  a better mood or she will be out of a job.


 With no money for cake the twins grew up without them. They had just enough to get them each a bed.


 Natalie danced with Lena while Erin ran to the bathroom. Then the girls went to bed.


Natalie needed some fun, so she did a little smustle before going to bed herself.


 Erin and Lena are off to their first day of school.


Natalie caught a Largemouth Bass and sold it for a little extra cash.


How was school girls?
Erin and Lena: Not bad, but my grade isn't the best.



Erin brought home friend from school. This is Brigette Edger, she is a little bit older then you and also has a twin sister.


 Erin and Brigette smustled together, played and then Brigette had to go home.


 Natalie: I managed to get my mood up by the time to carpool came today. Work should be better now that I feel better.

 Lena: I wish mom could help with our homework.
Erin: She might once she gets home, but that will be at 2AM and she wants us in bed before that.

 Early Friday:
Natalie did better at work and her work performance went up. It was getting dangerously close to having her fired before.

 Erin went to bed rather early so she woke up to ask her mom to help with her homework. Lena managed to get hers done, but Natalie went to bed by then.


What are you looking at Erin?
Erin: It's raining.
It's been raining for a while. It is spring after all.
Erin: I know, but I wanted to look at it. The school bus will be here soon.

 The storm brought out Seth again, after it stopped he went back to 'sleep'.

 Natalie: I have the night off, so I can enjoy myself right now.

 Natalie: I caught a largemouth bass and a jumbo largemouth bass.

After school Erin and Lena went to bed. Lena even fell asleep standing up before she could get to the bed. After she woke up Natalie finished teaching Erin how to study.

Early Saturday:
Lena woke up about 5AM and went fishing, but then she went to play with the toys her mom got her.


 Natalie works on her body skill, while the girls play.


 Then the girls go fishing, although it stated to rain as they did they would would stay unless there was lightning.
Erin caught a largemouth bass, a jumbo largemouth bass and a blue catfish while Lena only caught a blue catfish. Then lightning started and they went in. Selling the fish made a nice profit.


Sunday:
Natalie: I'll help you with your homework this once, alright Lena?
Lena: Right, mom.

 Natalie teaches Lena how to study, at least she did that much for her children.


 The twins spend Sunday doing the sumstle, playing and sleeping. before their mom had to go to work and the nanny arrived.

 Early Monday: Lena was awake so she greeted her mother when she got home.


Now it's 8AM Monday. Lena DID get sleep the night before, it just doesn't seem like it. She woke up early to play before school.


Time to move on to the next house.

No comments:

Post a Comment