Monday, June 18, 2012

Round 1: Jackson

 The Jackson family is the first on the playlist. Williams granddaughter Dorothy moved in with him after her parents, Williams daughter Jennifer and her husband David, died in a fire.

 Monday:
The graves of Jennifer and David.


I am so sorry about you loss William and Dorothy.
William: Who is that? Dorothy did you hear that voice just now?
Dorothy: Yes grandpa, I heard it.
I'm the narrator, I'll be telling the story of all the families in Roseview. So the first thing I need to know from you William is what you want in life.


William: I want to be a Media Magnate.
Oh, I'm sorry William but that is impossible as you are too old to for that already. You will have to settle for a smaller position.

 William: I have no idea what I'm going to do, the funural costs cleaned out nearly all my savings.

 William: We had enough to build a small pond, but it was to small to use.

They had to sell some of the flooring and wall paper that came with the house to have money to make the pond bigger.

 Dorothy: This is fun grandpa, talking to you while fishing.

William: I caught a fish! I'll make sure to hang one of every kind of fish (and the boot) on the wall.

 The 'Welcome Wagaon' is here. Looks like Jorden Hughes is part of it.

That is Carol Carter and someone from the shopping village whose name I can't remember.

William: Nice to meet you Carol Carter and Jorden Hughes. This is my granddaughter Dorothy.
Carol: What a sweet child. I have twin grand babies, but they are toddlers.
Jorden: I have a granddaughter your age, maybe you can be friends with her.
Dorothy: I would like to play with kids my own age.

Tuesday:
It's Spring, what are you doing her penguin?


As William was paying the bills Mary Cater walked by.
 William: Nice to meet you, I meet your mother yesterday.

 William: I think fishing is a nice way for us to get to know each other as well as make extra cash.

William earned his Bronze Fishing Badge.

 Oh look, it's snowing in spring.


 Dorothy: Hi, I'm Dorothy.
Mary: Hello Dorothy, I'm Mary Carter, Carol is my mother. I know you meet her yesterday.

This was a silly idea on their part as it was snowing.
 
Better, but not much.
 
Wednesday:
William: You need to learn to study Dorothy, that way you get homework done faster.
 Dorothy: But Grandpa, I'm BOARD!

 William: If your board we can dance for a bit.
Dorothy: Yay!
 Dorothy: I finally get it!

 Dorothy: But the bus is here and I don't have time to finish this homework.

How was school, I forgot to ask yesterday.
Dorothy: Not so good, yesterday was slightly better but since I didn't get the homework done it's now worse.
Cheer up, just get both today and yesterdays done before the bus comes tomorrow and it will get better.


Thursday:
How was school today Dorothy?
Dorothy: Much better, but it's only a B+ now. I have only tomorrow left to get an A+.
Just do your homework and it should be fine.

 William: I got Dorothy this doll house since she is doing better in school and she needed something fun to play with. She also has a toy box, but that didn't seem to work as well.
Dorothy: I love my new doll house and grandpa can play with me as well.

 William: I caught a Jumbo Largemouth Bass, my collection on the wall is growing.

 Looks like Jennifer came out today.

 Friday:
Dorothy starts they day by playing with her doll house before the bus comes.

 Dorothy: I'm off to my last day of school as a child, my birthday is Sunday so next week I'll be starting High school.

William: I've been looking for a job in Journalism all week.

 William: Seems I finally found a job as a Yearbook Club Supervisor.

 William: Hello, yes. I'd like to hire a nanny to watch my granddaughter while I'm working. Just track my scheduled, but it's only got today.

 Dorothy: I got an A+ at last!

 Dorothy: I also brought a friend home from school.
It's Angela Edger who lives next door. I wonder where her twin sister Brigette is?

 Oh dear, lest go with the safe choice. Never hurts to recall it.


 Good choice William!


Dorothy and Angela  played until William got home, then Angela went home.

  Saturday:

William: I caught a fish, just like I wanted to.

Dorothy earnd her bronze fishing badge.
 
Dorothy: Ah, there is a skunk next to me. I must not catch its attention.

 Dorothy: The skunk went away and I cought a Jumbo Largemouth Bass.

Dorothy: Aww, a boot!

William: With the money Dorothy and I got from selling the fish we catch I was finally able to buy the easel and gain a creativity skill point for work.

 Sunday:

William: It's your birthday Dorothy, I'll get you a cake tonight.
Dorothy: Yay! For now lets fish.

 They spent most of the day fishing, neting a nice profit in fish.


 Happy Birthday Dorothy!
Dorothy: Thank you!


Not bad Dorothy, now what do you want in life?

Dorothy: I want Knowledge, just like grandpa!
What is your goal then?
 
 Dorothy: I want to become a Mad Scientist.
That's grate! See if you can get a job in Science before you go to college.
 
David came out Sunday night.

 Early Monday morning:

William earned a Silver Fishing Badge.

 
 They spent the time until 8 AM fishing.

Now it's time to move on to the next house.



No comments:

Post a Comment