Monday, October 29, 2012

Round 1: Hughes

The Hughes family is next with Jorden and his granddaughter Valerie. Jorden moved to Rosewood after the death of his daughter Gwen and her husband Simon, leaving him to take care of his granddaughter Valerie by himself.


 Monday: The death of Gwen and Simon shocked Jorden and Valerie.


Valerie: I miss mom, grandpa.
Jorden: I know sweetie, I miss her too.
Hello, I'm sorry for your lose.
Jorden: Whose there?
Valerie: I don't see anyone.
I am the narrator  I am not truly there, yet I am everywhere. I will be telling the stories of the families living here in Rosewood. Now Jorden I need to know what your lifetime want is.


Jorden: I want to be a Celebrity Chef!
Oh, sorry. I am sorry to be the one to tell you that can not be done. You are to old.
 Jorden: We built a pond so we could fish, I also tried a little treasure hunting, but all I found were two old bones and a stone.
They sold the fish they had caught at other peoples houses when they went to visit.

The welcome Wagon is composed of a bunch of townies.

 Jorden: Valerie and I spent the rest of the day fishing together. It's nice to have a little bonding time together.

Valerie: Grandpa bought me this horse toy and a toy oven so I have something to do other then fishing and homework. I have to be inside after it gets dark anyway so I'm happy to have some toys. It started to rain just before we came in and I am sure I heard thunder and saw some lightning.

Here is one of the reasons Valerie must be inside once it's dark. Her father made an appearance. Woken by the thunder?


Tuesday: Valerie woke up and decided to bake a muffin.


Valerie: My muffin burned!
It's okay, you will get better at cooking if you practice and study.
 Valerie: Bye Grandpa, I'm off to my first day of school!
Have fun!


 Jorden: No luck finding a job, but we did start collecting fish on the wall.

 Jorden fished while Valerie was at school.


 How did you do Valerie?
Valerie: Not so good, I have a C+.
Have your grandpa help you learn to study and get your homework done everyday and your grade will go up. You are allowed to play first as I know you need some fun and your grandfather needs a nap.


After Jorden took his nap he helped Valerie learn how to study. She was very good and didn't complain even once.

Wednesday: Valerie ate cereal for breakfast this time, having a little family time with her grandpa before she had to catch the bus.


 Jorden: My day of fishing was halted due to the storm that hit,  but I was able to catch one fish givng me the money I needed to pay the bills.

 After paying the bills, Jorden called his friend William for a chat.


Jordens daughter Gwen was woken by the thunderstorm.
Thursday: Valerie plays with her toys before school.


 Today Jorden called William and invited him over for some fishing.


 They both seem to be having a good time, each catching at least one.


Jorden also earned his Bronze Fishing Badge.


 Valerie: I got an A+!
Congratulations, Valerie!


 Valerie: Grandpa! I got an A+!

 Jorden: Valerie is so smart! Getting and A+, I'm so proud!

Valerie always dose her homework before bed each night. Good for you Valerie.
Valerie: Tomorrow is Friday, that means that I only have one more day of school left before my birthday, then I will be a teenager and start Highschool.
That's right your birthday is coming up fast.


Friday: Valerie and Jorden danced together before the school bus came for Valerie. They needed this family bonding time.


Jorden FINALLY found a job in Culinary as a Dishwasher.
Jorden: Oh good I have today off, I will need to hire a nanny for Saturday and Sunday.

 Jorden: I need to work on my cooking. We will need to get a bookcase and a stove as soon as we can.

How cute! Jorden tucking in Valerie before going to bed himself.


Saturday: Since Valerie has no school today she was allowed to go to bed the nigh before without doing her homework. Jorden dances with her before he makes breakfast.




 Valerie: It's so nice to have a meal as a family.
Jorden: I want you to behave for the nanny, don't brake any bones when you are playing around.

 Jorden: Hello, I need to hire a nanny. Just for now, my granddaughter will be growing up soon so I just need the nanny for the today and tomorrow,  but I will call when I need her tomorrow. Alright, thank you.

Well, looks like Valerie got the same nanny that the Edgar kids got.


Valerie wanted to fish and they need to make sure they have the money to pay the nanny.


 Ohm a chance card. Lets see.. Fire up the burners and hope you don't lose a day of pay.


Good for you Jorden! You got two cooking skill without the need of a bookcase.


 The nanny decide to join Valerie fishing.


 Valerie: Ah, I caught a boot, I didn't want to catch a boot. But then I caught a Blue Catfish.

Oh dear. Well congratulations for the promotion, but now you are sick. I really hope no one else in the neighborhood catches it. You will need to call in sick tomorrow.
 Jorden: Hi, thank you for watching Valerie. You can go now. I'm also afraid I am now sick, so I won't be needing your services tomorrow after all. I came down with the flu and don't wish for anyone else to get sick.
Nanny Ren Raven: Oh, well thanks for telling me, I'll go now so I don't catch it.

Valerie earned the bronze fishing bade.


Jorden and Valerie went to bed after eating. They also finally had enough for a sink. 


 Sunday: While Jorden is resting Valerie goes fishing. She caught three boots before she decided to do something else that was fun.


Jorden got better, looks like he can work today after all. They do need the money, so thats very good.


 Jorden: Yes, I told the nanny yesterday I would not need her since I fell sick, but I got better and now I need to go to work. Yes, just for now, thank you.

 Valerie: The nanny seems to like fishing with me. I caught some fish that I wanted.

Jorden: Hi, thank you for coming again. I got better earlier so I was still able to work.
Nanny Ren: Well, I'm happy you got better. Tell Valerie happy birthday for me.
Jorden: Alright.


 Now it is time for Valerie to grow up. She has gold aspiration right now.


 Valerie: Nice! The outfit isn't bad either.
So Valerie, what do you want to aspire to?


Valerie: I want Romance!
Ah, I see. What about your lifetime want?

Valerie: I want to become a Hall of Famer!
That is a good one. You can get a job in Athletics next week.


 Monday before 8AM: Valerie and Jorden spend the morning playing and fulfilling wants.



Now it is 8AM on Monday and time to go on to the next family. Next will be the Carter family, the last on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment